Friday, May 22, 2009

Final Excerpts of Rev. Ray's Say So!




When I was first diagnosed with prostate cancer my bladder completely shut down with over a liter of backed up urine. My PSA which should have been about 2 was reading 437 which indicated that the cancer had spread. The doctor was very grave and gave me little hope that the cancer had not metastasized. He really had little hope for me. My wife and I prayed and gave it to the Lord. After taking a bone scan and MRI there was found to be no spread of the cancer. Within 2 months after being cauterized my bladder was functioning again and after one more month my PSA was down to 18. I prayed for the Lord to add His supernatural annointing to my Lupron hormone injections and radiation treatments and let there be no side effects to my body. God honored that prayer and I had no side effects. Today my PSA is .5 and I am off all treatment!! To God be the glory!


It would be wonderful if we all could immediately stand in faith for our healing. It would be wonderful if every time we allowed God to flow through us in the laying on of hands for healing that the answer would be forthcoming. It took me quite awhile to understand that God only instructed us to be willing to lay hands on a person and He would do the impartation of healing . It took my illness to understand that the willingness for someone to lay hands on me and believe for my healing was very positive no matter what the outcome of the situation. It didn't matter if someone thought it may or may not work, the ministry was always welcomed.

If I am going to die, I am still going to appreciate the ministry.


There are times when God blesses and supernaturally imparts healing through medical intervention. I believe God has provided doctors, medicine, and treatment for our benefit.These things have restored many of our families to health. God has provided this knowledge of medicine to allow mankind to use these abilities. God will meet us at the point of our ability to believe, whether for total miraculous healing, or recovery through medical methods.


Let's remember that we have the hope! The hope that this life is not all there is available. We are dealing in terms of eternal life with God the Father and His Son Jesus. We are dealing with the hope that in this life He has provided for us the means to be all we can be. We are dealing with the hope that whatever the situation we are going through, Jesus is there to go through it with us.








No comments:

Post a Comment