Thursday, June 4, 2009

A Fresh Morning Fragrance

I was only into my first sips of my morning coffee at work and this flower was completely closed. I let some sunlight into the room, put on the usual worship music, and began some paperwork. After I worked my way through about 3 praise songs I noticed a fully bloomed, elegantly fragrant flower. Amazing what sunlight can do!




It's also amazing what sonlight can do. When we open up our hearts to the Lord with praise,He opens up a whole new fragrance into our lives for that moment. And that moment can carry us throughout an entire day.


Sometimes we take it for granted that we are going to wake up to start a new day. And when we do wake up for that new morning, it is God breathing new life into us, granting us another day of life. I think this is why our morning worship is more important than any other part of our day. It is us saying thank you for giving me this day to honor and worship you.






























No comments:

Post a Comment