Thursday, October 15, 2009

Yes, Believe It Or Not, It Happened

A couple of days ago I went on my usual 3 mile run on the trails after work. When I do go running I am usually praying or just plain old "talking to God". This day I decided to keep my mouth shout and just listen, hoping to hear from Him, and I pocketed my camera along as well, as the picturesque colors of fall are beginning to spread. As I got deeper and deeper into the woods, not much photographic colors were found, nor any Word from God. Sure enough, as I pro gressed further along, it happened. Not quite what I was looking for, but it was the ultimate, unexpected surprise.

As soon as I crossed the wooden bridge over the creek and made the turn, there it was: along side the trail, spread out upon a log were letters spelling out the words Happy Birthday.

My birthday is coming up this Saturday. The letters must have been laying out there for a few days as their color was faded out from all of the recent rain. Don't know who that message was intended for, but I have a feeling God just wanted me to see that. And I'll gladly accept it!

Thanks God, your the greatest!







No comments:

Post a Comment