Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Honesty + Grace = Victory


Your faith determines your outcome.

I would be remiss if I said how surprised I am at how quickly God turned a challenge I faced a week ago into victory. God used my circumstance not only for my good, but more importantly for His good. God moved quickly and I believe that is how He rolls  when we approach Him with a humble, contrite heart that stems from having a good relationship with Him.

"Humble souls are made more humble by Christ's gracious dealings with them." - Mathew Henry

God wants us to succeed in everything we put our hands to and to succeed in the relationships we carry. Sometimes He manuevers in ways we can't explain; especially when we tend to mess things up on our own. That's when we need to remind ourselves that God is always in control of the situation.

By prevailing over all obstacles and distractions, one may unfailingly arrive at his chosen goal or destination.

I'm always amazed at how God can orchestrate through stupid things we do because we can't see the stupid things we are doing. We can't reach the destination or breakthrough that God wants to see in our lives if we don't allow Him to maneuver through the junk.

Do you view your mistakes or circumstances as a conflict or as a growth opportunity?

To trust in God for everything within our life we need to take our faults, mistakes, difficulties, and challenges and view them as growth opportunities.

The Lord is good to those who wait for Him, To the soul who seeks Him. (Lamentations 3:25)

I am so glad that the communication line between me and God is always open. He is always there when I need Him; and He is always there to protect me and bring me to a complete satisfaction in Him.

If you are faced with a challenge this week all I can say is seek God out for more of Him. Let Him be not only a part of your life, but let Him do what He needs to do so you can succeed in all that you do, and be the person Christ desires of you to be, which is whole and complete in Him.

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. (Mathew 6:33)

If you live in an area with no access to a Bible, checkout www.biblegateway.com for more of God's encouraging Word.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment