Tuesday, March 5, 2013

300


As promised,for my 300th blog post I thought I would share some snippets from some of the great stories of what God had done in people's lives. You can find the entire story of these and many more through my archives on the home page. The following portion of scripture holds truth and applies to the following stories:

"Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven.  For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them." (Mathew 18:19,20)


Cabdriver Joe: This was my first post and probably my favorite, mainly because it was just literally myself and Joe praying for the situation he was in. He need some extra finances to pay a medical bill for his wife and needed to pay it by the end of the month. With the two of us praying each day his need was met by the end of the month and in a gigantic way. While dropping off a patron in his cab at the airport, Joe found a plain white envelope containing  a whole lot of money. The envelope had no name on it nor any slip of paper inside it, just money. God provided more than 30 times what he needed. To read the whole story check it out on my archives on my home page. (April 2009)


Lassie Come Home: Everyone loves a good dog story, and this one happened to my mom and her sister when they were teenagers back in the 50's, when the Collie Breed that resembled the tv dog was considered to be one of the most expensive dogs. Nevertheless, their dog who carried the same name, Lassie, was stolen from their yard. My grandfather had the kids pray each day and evening for her return. Thier dog returned a month a later in a miraculous way, which you can read for yourself, just to build up the suspense! (April 2009)


Rev. Ray's Say So:  My friend Ray wrote this three part testimony and I transcribed it to my blog. A great testimony of God's faithfulness when he needed it most. A testimony on being healed from prostrate cancer. And, coincidentally, our church has several men that have been healed of prostrate cancer. You will be encouraged and strengthened when you read his full story. (May 2009)



An Amazing Cancer Say So! : Our church group of about twenty men prayed for one gentleman's friend who had stage 4 throat cancer. A week later during a doctor's appointment his x-rays revealed all the tumors had disappeared. Wow!

Then, we have a strange but true story that happened to me:

Yes, Believe it or not, It Happened: This was a very odd happening that happened to myself a couple days before my birthday. After having a bad day and week, an after work run on the trails provided an unexpected sign hanging in the woods that read:
Happy Birthday. The letters were worn as you can tell the sign had been there for days and I'm pretty sure it wasn't meant for me. But it sure lifted my spirits when I needed it most. The picture is posted at my post of this story, so check it out. (October 2009)

And then, of course, you have some of my favorites that I enjoy doing every Christmas Season, my Christmas movie reviews. If you have an inkling to see a Christmas movie as we approach Spring, feel free to check them out! I also have many posts that you will see coincide with obscure films you may have never heard of, but worthy of viewing.

Thanks for allowing me to encourage, enlighten, and strengthen you as you choose to walk the one and only path that one needs to be walking on, not just during the hard times, but the good times as well. I'll keep sharing as long as you keep on reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment