Thursday, February 28, 2013

299 and Counting!


This is officially my 299th blog post, and the statistics that go with it are mind boggling. These numbers have superceded all of my expectations:  Read by over 110 people per week, in over 15 different countries. Gotta love technology!

By the way, where the heck is Belarus? I had  never even heard of Belarus until it showed up on my stats page one day. Belarus, officially the Republic of Belarus, is a landlocked country in Eastern Europe bordered by Russia to the northeast, Ukraine to the south, Poland to the west, and Lithuania and Latvia to the northwest.

So, a big shout out to those of you in Belarus!

Some of the other countries that have hit on my blog include the aforementioned Russia, Poland, and Lithuania, along with countries like the Philippians, Malaysia, Equador, and China.

 My intentions when first starting my blog in 2009 was to just  encourage one's faith in the Lord and help bring others into knowing the One, True Savior. And what better way than to share amazing stories of God's amazing hand in alot of people's circumstances and lives. Along with other inspirational stories, I've been able to prove that God still does miracles today. He always has and always will.
No where is it ever mentioned in the Bible that God stopped healing or stopped fixing people's dire situations. He is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

What is really awe inspiring is the fact that I do not advertise or promote my blog aside from FaceBook and having it on Googles Network of Blogs. No ad campaign in magazine articles nor big name websites or on any big name authors blogs. I just do the writing and let God send out His Word. I am very grateful that His Word is getting out there in so many different countries by so many of His servants.

I thought on my 300th blog post I would revisit some of the many miracles I have been writing about the past 3 years.

 So, here's to 300 more blog posts of God's awesomeness!




No comments:

Post a Comment