Saturday, April 11, 2009

welcome

Welcome to my first blog, where you won't find stories such as:
1. what I ate for lunch
2.why my dog ate my shoes
3.dishwasher broke, need a new one

I think you know where I am headed with this. Within our computer savvy sites like facebook, myspace, twitter, and blogs, we are inundated with meaningless info: everything from what kind of toothpaste people use, what they had for breakfast, and why their kids won't do their homework.

Here, I have created a blog specifically for building up one's faith in the Lord. You'll be reading true stories of individuals who's lives have changed, miracles happened, or received just a simple touch from God, as well as scripture based teachings.

My goal is to bring people from being sheep to being soldiers. I am surprised at how many of us are still stuck in the believe stage and have yet to reach the trust stage after so many years of studying the Word.

There is a vast difference between the two. The definition for believe is accept as truth and for trust the definition is having a full assurance.

If we are stuck in the just believing stage, we need to concentrate on our relationship with Him.
Which means spending less time with the ipod, the television, the computer, and more time worshipping, talking to, and listening to our Father.

Hopefully in the days, weeks, and months to come, I can be of an assistance to you or especially someone you know in your walk with the Lord. And able to take you on an adventure from seeing is believing to fully relying on our great God.

Mr. Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment