Thursday, November 17, 2016

My Final Post Here


It's time to say goodbye, but I think goodbyes are sad and I'd much rather say hello.
Hello to a new adventure.


After over 500 posts, 28,000 views from over 25 different countries within an 8 year- period, it's time to move on to bigger adventures. I am looking forward to new beginnings with all of the talents God has blessed me with.
 One of which will be my book Restoring Your Soul Through Christmas Movies, a reflection of all the great Christmas movies that we've grown to love.

 I cannot say thank you enough for all those who have read my posts, especially my Christmas Movie reviews which has encouraged me to move forward with this project.

I am so thankful to have had the opportunity to share, encourage, and build up others throughout this journey. But, take heart, this is just the beginning!
I will keep this blog active so you may spread to others some of the great testimonies I've been able to share.
Until we meet again, stay strong, be encouraged, and never forget God loves you no matter what you think about yourself.



No comments:

Post a Comment