Wednesday, September 16, 2015

How Do You Like Me Now?


"I don't focus on what I'm up against. I focus on my goals and I try to ignore the rest."
- Venus Williams

Kris Silbaugh is a Pennsylvania wide receiver who was born without a left hand; today he is setting records for his high school football team.

My guess is Kris stuck with his dream, worked his butt off and stayed committed to that dream when others said he couldn't. And that's what it takes for all of us to accomplish our dreams, commitment.
You can't get people to believe in your dream unless you do.

You can go out and buy a $500 pair of golf clubs, but that doesn't improve your swing or your game. Trust me, that slice on your drive will still be there! Want to improve your game with those new clubs? You still have to practice. You still have to stay committed to the work in order to see the results.

I am sure somewhere Kris Silbaugh is laughing, having fun, and saying,
"How do you like me now?!"

Don't give up on your dream, it takes a lot of hard work and commitment, but you'll get there.
And remember, with God all things are possible.









No comments:

Post a Comment