Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Number 400 and Counting!


I find it ironic that my 400th blog post would fall just two days before Christmas. When people say
Christmas around the world, I am fortunate to literally see this through the many countries that visit my site especially at Christmas time with my Christmas movie reviews. It is by far, my favorite posts to write and share with all of you.

I love sharing what God is doing through other people's lives, along with building up and encouraging others with the passion of God's Word.

My wish to all of you is a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. And may God draw Himself closer to you than ever before.

joyeux noël               Maligayang Pasko

 с рождеством             Wesołych Świąt
 圣诞节快乐                 buon natale
 मैरी क्रिसमस                              Merry Christmas

     



No comments:

Post a Comment