Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Number 350


I find myself overwhelmed, not just at the fact that this is my 350th blog post, but I had no idea my blog would be read by so many people in different countries. Over 24 countries, in fact.

Who would have thought 20 years ago, that the gospel and the love of Jesus could be reached at an escalating number throughout the world, and so quickly as by the stroke of a keyboard?

I enjoy sharing the Good News. You readers are the reason I still do what I do and hopefully my articles have not only been a blessing to you, but have encouraged you in your faith.

We all have the opportunity everyday to share the love of Jesus, but not many take full advantage of that.  When you make a batch of excellent tasting cookies and bring them to work to share with your co-workers, your sharing brings great joy to you, otherwise you wouldn't share them. That's how it should be when sharing the love of Jesus. If you love Jesus, and watched Him time after time deliver you from a situation, or even just the grace that He gives you day after day, isn't that love worth sharing with others?

God put a million, million doors in the world

For His love to walk through

One of those doors is you - With Every Act of Love, by Jason Gray

 
Let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works
and glorify your Father in heaven. (Mathew 5:16)
 
As always, if you are living in an area with no access to a Bible,
click on www.biblegateway for more of
God's encouraging Word.
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment