Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I Like This!


If your an avid sports fan, and have been since childhood, you know doubt have had a sports related dream you've been carrying with you since childhood. I'm a diehard football fan. It plays an important role in my life. Since at a very early age I have been a Dallas Cowboys fan, even though I've lived in Chicago my whole life. Yes I am a Bears fan, too. But my all time favorite is the Cowboys.

 I think it stems down from all those Thanksgiving family dinners at Grandpa's house and setting aside 3 pm each Thanksgiving Day for watching the Dallas Cowboys play. I think another role in this has to be the earlier tradional Thanksgiving game has always been the Detroit Lions, a bad team for many years. (need I say more)

As you read this post I am living out my childhood dream of not only going to the Chicago Bears versus Dallas Cowboys in Texas Stadium, but a tour which includes meeting former players, walking out onto the field, and touring the locker rooms. Doesn't get any better than that!

And thus, one of my childhood dreams has come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment