Tuesday, November 18, 2014

"Tis the Season



Next week I will begin posting for the 6th year in a row a collection of my own reviews of Christmas films.
It doesn't matter what kind of Christmas film you watch, there is always more than just the proverbial Christmas message within each story. And I think that's why I love watching Christmas films. We can watch a Christmas film over and over again, and yet each time we watch it we will come up with something new from it.

Sometimes I frequently look to see who is reading my posts from different countries, and which posts they are reading. In recent months I've found that my Christmas movie posts even draw an interest in the dead heat of summer.Which leads to what Christmas should really be all about; a Christmas Spirit that is carried with us all year around.

This season I plan on tackling some new Christmas stories that I haven't reviewed yet here on my blog. Sometimes I like to choose films that are not well known to everyone, ones that draw a specific purpose  within it's message; a message that delivers hope in a unique way.

So here's to yet another season of watching Christmas films, and another fun season of writing about them!


No comments:

Post a Comment